MaggieMoo's Ice Cream & Treatery, Ice Cream Cupcake Inventor, Announces Nine New "Stylicious" Ice Cream Cupcakes
ATLANTA - MaggieMoo's Ice Cream & Treatery has announced the introduction of nine new "Stylicious" ice cream cupcakes. The brand is the innovator of the first ever ice cream cupcake, and has expanded the line to include new designs and flavors. MaggieMoo's is managed by NexCen Franchise Management, Inc., a subsidiary of NexCen Brands, Inc.
To showcase the versatility of the products, the "Stylicious: Hip Cupcakes à la Mode" celebration will feature nine new trendy ice cream cupcakes, along with the existing signature cupcake line featured on Food Network. Cupcakes can also be customized with any ice cream flavor, mix-in and topping to suit all occasions including, post-game parties, birthday parties, bridal showers and upcoming holidays.
The 9 new stylish designs will include:
- Cherry Chocolate - Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Ice Cream, Chocolate Sprinkles, Chocolate Topping, Cherry
- Cool Swirl - Yellow Cake, Better Batter® Ice Cream, Marshmallow Creme, Vanilla Topping
- Carrot - Yellow Cake, Carrot Cake Ice Cream, Vanilla Topping
- Heart - Chocolate or Yellow Cake, Strawberry or Better Batter® Ice Cream, Marshmallow Creme, Pink Sprinkles, Vanilla Topping
- Pink Flower - Yellow Cake, Better Batter® Ice Cream, Sprinkles, Vanilla Topping
- Snowcap Blush - Yellow Cake, Strawberry Ice Cream, Marshmallow Creme, Vanilla Topping, Sno-Caps®
- Sunflower - Yellow Cake, Chocolate Ice Cream, Vanilla Topping, Chocolate Sprinkles
- Football - Chocolate Cake, Vanilla Ice Cream, Chocolate Fudge Topping, Vanilla Topping
- Basketball - Chocolate Cake, Better Batter® Ice Cream, Vanilla Topping
"MaggieMoo's is proud to be the ice cream cupcake destination, and innovator of this product," said Jenn Johnston, senior vice president of brand marketing for NexCen Franchise Management. "The Stylicious celebration allows customers to entertain with cupcakes in a variety of styles for all occasions, as well as enjoy them in their everyday lives."
In addition to the nine Stylicious cupcakes, MaggieMoo's already offers the Better Batter® Cookie Dreams, Cotton Candy Carnival, Chocolate Heaven and the Classic Cupcake. Ice cream cupcakes and cakes are available for online ordering at participating stores through www.maggiemoos.com.
About MaggieMoo's Ice Cream & Treatery (www.maggiemoos.com)
MaggieMoo's Ice Cream & Treatery is a chain of independently owned and operated franchised stores that specialize in serving super-premium ice cream and desserts. In 1989, MaggieMoo's opened its first store in Kansas City, Kansas. The brand is known as the innovator of the world's first ice cream cupcake, and has consistently been awarded blue ribbons by the National Ice Cream Retailers Association. In addition to providing customers with premium ice cream, MaggieMoo's plays a larger role in the community by involving Miss Maggie Moo, ice cream celebutante for the Treatery, with charitable organizations and community groups. Miss Maggie Moo works with celebrities to raise money and awareness for local and national causes.
About NexCen Brands, Inc. (www.nexcenbrands.com)
NexCen Brands, Inc. is a strategic brand management company with a focus on franchising. It owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes two retail franchises: The Athlete's Foot® and Shoebox New York®, as well as five quick service restaurant (QSR) franchises: Great American Cookies®, MaggieMoo's®, Marble Slab Creamery®, Pretzelmaker® and Pretzel Time®. The brands are managed by NexCen Franchise Management, Inc., a subsidiary of NexCen Brands.
Ogilvy Public Relations
Ogilvy Public Relations
Back to News Page